Assistant Store Manager | Charleston, SC
The Assistant Store Manager will support the role of the Store Manager. This role will be responsible for assisting with hiring, training, and developing best in class talent for all sales positions. An Assistant Manager must be familiar with all aspects of a manager’s job and be ready to assume that role in a manager’s absence. This would include completing reports that would be submitted to the manager upon his/her return. The role is not limited to, but inclusive of opening/closing procedures and tending to the daily needs of the store. The role ensures shopping experiences are inspirational and consistent presentation standards are met and maintained.
The Assistant Store Manager is an ambassador of the brand and represents the brand in the community. They will assist the store manager in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, and leading the team to success. To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an Assistant Manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
- Minimum of 3+ years of retail experience, managerial experience is also a plus.
- Customer Service experience with a minimum 1+ years of consumer facing experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to explain product attributes and benefits clearly and effectively.
- Experienced in Inventory Management.
- The ability to work a retail schedule which includes weekends and holiday seasons.
- Passionate about providing great customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport effortlessly.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a strong drive to complete tasks with a high degree of quality.
- Skilled in using POS systems, Shopify, and related software.
- Interest in the LAKE brand.
- Positive demeanor.
- Team player.
- Actively gives/receives feedback.
- Takes an active role in the professional development of sales staff.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Assistant Store Manager.
Retail Sales Associate | Atlanta, GA
Sales Associates will be responsible for assisting customers throughout the shopping experience. The role is to interact with each customer with the goal of introducing the brand, answering product questions, closing the sale, and building a long term client relationship. This role will also be responsible for daily stock maintenance and for merchandising products in thoughtful, inspiring ways that are aesthetically aligned with the brand. This position is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Positive demeanor
- Team player
- Clear communicator
- Enjoys helping others
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in the LAKE brand
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject Retail Sales Atlanta.